Experience Asian Cuisine & Culture during the Food & Drink Festival
- Posted in:
There are so many amazing experiences to try out during this year’s festival, and especially if you love Asian cuisine and culture!
From one of the most-loved Chinese restaurants on the Northside to the most shopped-in Asian supermarket on the Southside, you won’t be short of anything to do when it comes to Asian food, drinks and events. Here’s our round up for DublinTown Food & Drink Festival 2019!
- 10 Weirdest Foods To Eat Before You Die at Asia Market, €40, 17 October, 6pm
An unforgettable event for any adventure-loving foodie. This is an opportunity to try 10 of the most unusual and wildest foods from the world-famous ‘100 Things to Eat Before You Die’ list!
- Sushi Making and Sake Tasting at Asia Market, €50, 19 October, 1pm
Learn how to make the perfect sushi and try a vast range of sake paired by Sake Master Mr Masafumi. The best part, you eat what you make!
- Asia Galloping Gourmet Tour with Asia Market, €50, 20 October, 12pm-3pm
Go on a culinary tasting journey as you visit a trio of the best Asian spots in Dublin’s Creative Quarter. You certainly won’t be hungry after this amazing tour of Duck, Asia Market & The Good World Restaurant!
- Double Decadence at KOH Restaurant, €55, 14-20 October, from 1pm-9pm each day
Enjoy an award winning Asian/Thai 2-course meal for 2 people with prosecco for €55 in the heart of Dublin City
- Authentic Chinese Tasting Dinner with M&L Chinese at The Vintage Teapot, €35, 16 & 17 October, 7pm each day
Dublin’s most authentic Chinese restaurant will host an evening of delicious cuisine with their Authentic Chinese Tasting Dinner on Wednesday 16th and Thursday 17th October at 7pm
- Asian Cookery Masterclass at Opium, €30, 14-16 October, 6.30pm each day
Learn from the master in this Asian cookery masterclass at Opium with Executive Head Chef Philip Hughes
ALL MASTERCLASSES ARE NOW SOLD OUT!
- Walk Through the Flavours of Asia at Oriental Emporium, FREE, 20 October, 1pm
Learn more about the Oriental Emporium, with their walk-through tour where you’ll learn about the different Asian ingredients.
- Mini Thai Masterclass with Executive Head Chef Tao at Saba, €50, 17 October, 5.30pm-7.30pm
Learn from the master, with Executive Head Chef Tao at Saba, in this Thai masterclass at Saba
- Dumpling Making Workshop at The Vintage Teapot, €30, 20 October, 2.30pm
Experience how to make the most delicious Chinese dumplings with the experts from authentic Szechuan restaurant, M&L Chinese
- Sushi and Craft Beer Pairing at Yamamori Tengu, €37.50, 17 October, 6.30pm-9.30pm
Enjoy a sushi and craft beer pairing with Yamamori Head Chef Marcus Davies and The Porterhouse Brewery
- Sake & Sushi Tasting at Bonsai Bar, €35, 17 October, 7.00pm-8.30pm
Experience a delicious, authentic Sake and Sushi tasting at Bonsai Bar with masters of the trade during DublinTown Food & Drink Festival
- Taste at the Bonsai Bespoke 3-Course Sharing Menu with Champagne, Wine & Sake, €60, 16-17 October, 5pm-10pm
A 3-course dinner awaits, complete with a glass of Champagne, wine and sake to complete a flavoursome experience at Taste at the Bonsai
You may also like...
Sip + Paint Club Mini Experience at The Church
Oct 17, 6:30pm - 9:00pm
Irish Whiskey Tasting in Historic Landmark Hotel at The Shelbourne
Oct 15 - Oct 19, 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Coffee Tasting at Kaph
Oct 17, 7:30pm - 10:30pm
Classic Duo: Prawn & Cocktail Paired Special at Coppinger Row
Oct 14 - Oct 20, 12:00pm - 11:00pm