Café en Seine have teamed up with one of the world’s most prestigious champagne brands, Veuve Clicquot, to bring you a four course champagne dinner as part of DublinTown Food and Drink Festival on Sunday, October 20th.
Relax in the comfortable surroundings of the restaurant at Café en Seine and enjoy a bespoke menu created by executive chef Stephen Gibson, who has worked closely with renowned sommelier, Julie Dupouy to bring you four delicious courses that are perfectly paired with Veuve Clicquot.
Please note the first sitting is at 5pm and you must contact email@example.com or call 01 677 4567 to be allocated your dining slot. Tickets cost €55 per person.
Terms & Conditions
– Vegetarian options will also be available
– This experience is part of DublinTown Food & Drink Festival 2019
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the business
– This experience is an agreement between the Customer and Café en Seine. For any further booking queries/questions, please contact Café en Seine directly
– Once you have booked your experience, you are a customer of the business providing the experience and you will be the sole responsibility of that business, and not the responsibility of DublinTown
Please Drink Responsibly, for more see DrinkAware.ie
TICKETS €55Book Now
Oct 20 - 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Café en Seine
40 Dawson Street,
(01) 677 4567
More like this:
You may also like...
Irish Whiskey Tasting in Historic Landmark Hotel at The Shelbourne
Oct 15 - 5:00pm to Oct 19 - 8:00pm
Balfes Presents: Distilleries on Our Door Step
Oct 15 - 8:00pm
The Coppinger Row Classic Duo
Oct 14 - 12:00pm to Oct 20 - 11:00pm
DublinTown Tasting Trail by Fab Food Trails: Friday 18th October
Oct 18 - 10:00am