***THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER***
Delight yourself in a sumptuous vegan Afternoon Tea at Platform 61 during the DublinTown Food and Drink Festival. There will be a delicious selection of sweet and savoury baked goods, sandwiches and petit fours. Everything will be handmade from scratch with love and using some home-grown herbs and flowers, and with no palm oil!
Enjoy your Afternoon Tea experience in the heart of DublinTown’s Creative Quarter, in the downstairs venue of Platform 61. Tickets cost €36 per person, and the event will take place on Wednesday 17th October at a later time of 6pm.
Terms & Conditions
– Over 18’s only
– This is a special ticketed experience only.
– Multiple tickets may be purchased.
– Voucher must be presented on arrival.
– Tickets only valid for Platform 61 on the 17th of October at 6pm.
– This ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion.
– No refunds will be given following the event
– Any overspend must be paid directly to Platform 61
Oct 17 - 6:00pm
27 South William Street,
(01) 558 3932
More like this:
You may also like...
L. Mulligan Mistress of Malt Tasting with Bushmills for only €24.99
Oct 18 - 7:30pm
Experience a Taste of Brazil at Wigwam
Oct 20 - 12:00pm to Oct 21 - 10:00pm
Tickets €50 - APOLOGIES, THIS EVENT IS POSTPONED
Baker’s Sourdough Breakfast at Bewley’s Grafton Street for Two
Oct 21 - 9:00am
Tickets €12 - THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER
Edamame Prosecco Cocktail and Eco Straw to Takeaway at Platform 61
Oct 15 - 1:00pm