***THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER***
Delight yourself in a sumptuous vegan Afternoon Tea at Platform 61 during the DublinTown Food and Drink Festival. There will be a delicious selection of sweet and savoury baked goods, sandwiches and petit fours. Everything will be handmade from scratch with love and using some home-grown herbs and flowers, and with no palm oil!
Enjoy your Afternoon Tea experience in the heart of DublinTown’s Creative Quarter, in the downstairs venue of Platform 61. Tickets cost €36 per person, and the event will take place on Wednesday 17th October at a later time of 6pm.
Terms & Conditions
– Over 18’s only
– This is a special ticketed experience only.
– Multiple tickets may be purchased.
– Voucher must be presented on arrival.
– Tickets only valid for Platform 61 on the 17th of October at 6pm.
– This ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion.
– No refunds will be given following the event
– Any overspend must be paid directly to Platform 61
Oct 17 - 6:00pm
27 South William Street,
(01) 558 3932
More like this:
You may also like...
Sunday Gospel Brunch at The Gallery at The Church Restaurant for only €25 per person
Oct 21 - 12:00pm
Tickets €25 - THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER
Dumpling Making and Tasting for €25 at The Vintage Teapot
Oct 18 - 7:00pm
SOLE & FIRE Food Trail
Oct 17 - 6:30pm to Oct 21
Boeuf for DublinTown Food & Drink Festival (Sunday-Thursday) €50 for 2 People
Oct 15 - 4:00pm
South William Street