**THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER**
The Woollen Mills is quintessentially Irish, local and of its locale. It is an ‘Eating House’, a house of food, a place to grab a serious coffee and bun, a serious plate of Irish ham and chips, a place to take home a box of salads and scones, sourdough and sausage rolls, or sit with seven courses of anchovies and crab and pork and beef rib, overlooking the Ha’penny Bridge and the River Liffey with a fine bottle of red or white or a craft beer!
Especially for the DublinTown Food & Drink Festival, The Woollen Mills are hosting a Festival Dinner Set Menu which will be available Monday 15th until Sunday 21st October.
To begin, choose your starter from:
* Soup of the Day, Cuinneog Farmhouse butter and Dillisk brown bread
* Mussel & Leek Pâté with pickled veg, caper-berries, lemon & toast
* ‘Pigs on the Green’ is a free range pork belly dish with chargrilled pineapple & pineapple ketchup and chili & Gubbeen chorizo mayo.
* Pumpkin hummus with date syrup, veg sticks, radishes & flatbread
Continue your delicious dinner, choose your main from:
* Mussels ‘n chips – Marty’s Killary Harbour Howth rope mussels in velvet crab bisque with samphire, chips & saffron aioli
* Teeling whiskey and marmalade sticky bacon ribs, Ballymakenny spuds + creamed savoy cabbage
* Castlecomer free-to-roam chicken Kiev with fondant potato, Irish orange & purple cauliflower cheese, & pea shoots
* Irish onion squash with Cooleeney cheese & oven-dried tomato, roasted onion and sage polenta & black garlic purē
Then to finish, choose your dessert from:
* Bread and butter pudding, Jameson whiskey sauce
* Cáis na tíre, Bellingham Blue and Gubbeen Irish cheese plate
This week-long promotion at The Woollen Mills costs only €35 per person. You must make a reservation to complete your booking, by calling (01) 828 0835.
Terms & Conditions
– Over 18’s only
– This is a special ticketed experience only.
– Multiple tickets may be purchased.
– Voucher must be presented on arrival.
– Tickets only valid for Woollen Mills on from Monday 15th of October until the end of the festival from 4pm daily.
– This ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion.
– No refunds will be given following the event
– Any overspend must be paid directly to Woollen Mills
– You must make a reservation to complete your booking. Call (01) 828 0835
Oct 15 - 4:00pm to Oct 21
The Woollen Mills,
41/42 Lower Ormond Quay
(01) 828 0835
More like this:
You may also like...
Go After Dark at House Dublin with their €10 Festival Special Cocktail
Oct 15 - 4:00pm to Oct 21
Tickets €0 - ***THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER***
Mulligan and Haines Gin & Cocktail Masterclass by Schweppes 1783 Tonic
Oct 15 - 12:00pm
Indulge in a €48 Seafood Sharing Experience for Two at The Oak
Oct 15 - 12:00pm to Oct 21
Vegan Afternoon Tea with Wild Sage Bakery at Platform 61
Oct 17 - 6:00pm