**THIS OFFER IS NOW OVER**
Indulge in the freshest seafood from sea to SOLE during the DublinTown Food and Drink Festival. With SOLE’s ‘Taste of Ireland’ seafood tower, you can indulge in the best fresh seafood from around Ireland including Howth smoked Irish Organic Salmon, classic prawn cocktail with Dublin Bay Prawns, a selection of Irish rock and native oysters, pan-roast Irish brown crab claws and Steamed West Cork mussels. All served with freshly baked bread and a glass of Muscadet, the perfect option for a leisurely lunch!
Date and Time: Friday 19th and Saturday 20th October 12pm – 4pm.
Terms & Conditions
– Over 18’s only
– This is a special ticketed event only.
– Multiple tickets may be purchased.
– Voucher must be presented on arrival.
– Tickets only valid for Friday 19th and Saturday 20th October between 12 pm – 4 pm.
– This ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion.
– No refunds will be given following the event
– Any overspend must be paid directly to SOLE Seafood & Grill
Oct 19 - 12:00pm
18-19 South William Street,
(01) 544 2300
More like this:
You may also like...
Dive Into the Delicious €9.95 Cocktail Specials at the Mint Bar
Oct 15 - 1:00pm to Oct 21
Ava’s Charity Brunch at Platform 61 by Ava McKee
Oct 21 - 11:00am - 3:00pm
Tickets €50 - THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER
Meet and Eat – Dinner with Rachel Allen at The Church Restaurant
Oct 15 - 7:30pm
Experience Steak and Wine Night at Morelands Grill
Oct 15 - 5:45pm to Oct 21