***THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER***
Be one of the first to try the new Cocktail Menu at Fade Street Social with a nostalgic stroll through childhood, experiencing the infusion of old school sweets into modern cocktails.
Start the evening with bar bites from their highly acclaimed menu and an interactive cocktail masterclass. Here, you can learn the new methods of cocktail making, with their industry leading mixologist Karl Cooney. To finish off the night, you will be treated to delicious canapé-style desserts.
Tickets cost €30 per person and the event will take place on Wednesday 17th October in the Fade Street Social cocktail bar’s luxurious private room at 7-8.30pm.
Terms & Conditions
– This is a once off ticketed event
– This offer includes a ticket to Sweet Shop Cocktails at Fade Street Social
– Event will begin at 7pm on 17th October
– Ticket can only be used on 17th October
– You must be over 18 years of age to attend this event
– This ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion
– As this is a live event, no refunds will be given following the event
– Multiple tickets may be purchased
TICKETS €30 - THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER
Oct 17 - 7:00pm
Fade Street Social,
01 604 0066
More like this:
You may also like...
Sip & Paint at The Gallery at The Church Restaurant for only €30 per person
Oct 18 - 6:30pm
Tickets €50 - APOLOGIES, THIS EVENT IS POSTPONED
Baker’s Sourdough Breakfast at Bewley’s Grafton Street for Two
Oct 21 - 9:00am
Gotham Café Celebrate 25 Years with DublinTown Food & Drink Festival
Oct 15 - 12:00pm to Oct 21
Tickets €50 - THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER
Meet and Eat – Dinner with Rachel Allen at The Church Restaurant
Oct 15 - 7:30pm