**THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER**
Why dine in only one restaurant when you can dine at two? Enjoy the best of Irish oysters and beef with this combination ticket. Your evening will begin at SOLE Seafood & Grill on South William Street, where you will enjoy a selection of Irish Oysters while learning the difference between the rock and native oysters from around Ireland’s coast.
You will then head to FIRE Restaurant and Lounge on Dawson Street, where you will enjoy a 10oz Dexter Sirloin, an exclusive cut of beef for the Food and Drink festival, expertly cooked to your liking and a selection of sides. Of course, what would a meal be without a delicious dessert? To finish you can enjoy your choice of dessert from FIRE Restaurant.
Tickets are limited to 12 people per time slot, and cost €49.50 per person.
This SOLE & FIRE Food Trail is available Wednesday 17th – Saturday 20th October.
On Wednesday – Friday, the evening begins at SOLE Seafood and Grill at 6.30pm.
On Saturday you can choose between an afternoon trail at 2pm, or evening trail at 6.30pm (sold out!).
Terms & Conditions
– This is a special ticketed event only.
– Multiple tickets may be purchased.
– Limited to 12 tickets per time slot
– Voucher must be presented on arrival.
– Tickets only valid for the week of Dublin Food and Drink Festival and on the times stated above.
– This ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion.
– No refunds will be given following the event
– Any overspend must be paid directly to SOLE Seafood & Grill or FIRE Restaurant and Lounge.
Oct 17 - 6:30pm to Oct 21
18-19 South William Street,
(01) 544 2300
More like this:
You may also like...
Indulge in a Sparkling Afternoon Tea in the Atrium Lounge
Oct 15 - 1:00pm to Oct 21
Sip & Paint at The Gallery at The Church Restaurant for only €30 per person
Oct 18 - 6:30pm
Indulge in a €48 Seafood Sharing Experience for Two at The Oak
Oct 15 - 12:00pm to Oct 21
Food & Wine Pairing Dinner at La Cave from €25
Oct 15 - 4:00pm to Oct 21