**THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER**
Ireland’s ‘Queen of Cuisine’ Rachel Allen prepares a 3-course dinner & wine menu for you at The Church Bar & Restaurant.
This evening’s experience will allow you to meet Rachel Allen herself, while enjoying three tasty wine-paired dishes, and tea or coffee to follow at the end. She will be on-hand to deliver one of the most exciting experiences for the inaugural DublinTown Food & Drink Festival.
Get ready for a take over like no other, in its unique venue at the junction of Mary Street and Jervis Street, where for one night only, you can say Rachel Allen prepared your dinner!
To secure your preferred time please purchase your ticket and call The Church on (01) 828 0102 to make your preferred booking time (available from 7pm).
Terms & Conditions
– This is a once off ticketed event
– This offer includes a ticket to the Rachael Allen Take Over at The Church
– Ticket can only be used on October 15th from 7pm
– You must be over 18 years of age to attend this event
– This ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion
– As this is a live event, no refunds will be given following the event
– Multiple tickets may be purchased
TICKETS €50 - THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER
Oct 15 - 7:30pm
The Church Café, Bar & Restaurant,
Junction of Mary Street-Jervis Street,
(01) 828 0102
More like this:
You may also like...
V’nV Restaurant Surf & Turf Board with a Glass of Wine for Two for €40
Oct 15 - 4:00pm to Oct 21
Walk Through the Flavours of Asia at Oriental Emporium
Oct 21 - 3:00pm
Tickets €0 - ***THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER***
Mulligan and Haines Gin & Cocktail Masterclass by Schweppes 1783 Tonic
Oct 15 - 12:00pm
Tickets €0 - THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER
The Kitchen Whisk Spiralizing Demo
Oct 15 - 1:00pm