This experience is an absolute must for wine lovers who have always wanted to discover more about Port in Dublin.
Join DublinTown Food & Drink Festival at The Port House and discover the world of Port wine and experience a delightful 6-course Port tasting and food pairing dinner. With Niepoort Ports and a special Portuguese Menu by The Port House, this is a tasting you will not want to miss.
The dinner will take place in The Port House – South William Street on Wednesday 16th October at 7pm. Guests will enjoy a guided Port tasting and Portuguese dinner in a relaxing and fun environment, to help you learn more about Port wines and brush up on your pairing knowledge.
The experience will feature a six course menu of Portuguese dishes, pairing with Portonic in arrival, Vino Verde to follow and four different Niepoort Port tastings. This Experience will include Iberian cheeses and the famous Portuguese custard pies Pasteis de Nata, which if you haven’t tried before, will have you wanting more!
As a special treat, you will also get coffee with Homemade Port chocolate truffles, to finish the evening off on a high note!
Terms & Conditions
– Tickets non refundable
– Only 30 tickets available
– Event will begin at 7pm on October 16th in The Port House South William Street
– You must be over 18 years of age to attend this event
– This experience is part of DublinTown Food & Drink Festival 2019
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the business
– This experience is an agreement between the Customer and The Port House. For any further booking queries/questions, please contact The Port House directly
– Once you have booked your experience, you are a customer of the business providing the experience and you will be the sole responsibility of that business, and not the responsibility of DublinTown
Please Drink Responsibly, for more see DrinkAware.ie
TICKETS €60Book Now
Oct 17 - 7:00pm
The Port House,
64 South William Street,
(01) 677 0298
More like this:
You may also like...
Asian Cookery Masterclass at Opium: Tuesday 15th October
Oct 15 - 6:30pm
DublinTown Evening Dinner Trail by Fab Food Trails
Oct 16 - 5:00pm
Tickets €60 for 2
Boeuf Steakhouse DublinTown Festival Tasting Experience for 2
Oct 14 - 4:30pm
Cocktail Masterclass at The Mint Bar
Oct 14 - 6:00pm to Oct 20 - 8:00pm