**THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER**
To celebrate the DublinTown Food & Drink Festival, guests will enjoy a delicious two-course brunch for 2 people at €50 per ticket, which includes a pint of Pilsner or Hendricks & Fever Tree Tonic on arrival, followed by 1 brunch main and 1 brunch dessert, while the jazz band plays smooth jazz that reflects the stylish Lemon&Duke.
This jazz brunch experience encourages you to be seated by 1pm on Sunday October 21st, while tables must be cleared by end of event (3pm).
Lemon&Duke is one of just two bars in Ireland, along with The Bridge 1859, that has the unique Pilsner Urquell Tank Beer, housed in 500 litre copper tanks that hang over the bar. Fresh, unpasteurised Pilsner Urquell Tank Beer is delivered directly from the brewery in Plzen, Czech Republic, to the copper tanks in Lemon&Duke.
Terms & Conditions
– This is a once off ticketed event
– This offer includes a ticket to the Lemon & Duke Jazz Brunch
– Event will begin at 1pm on October 21st
– Ticket can only be used on October 21st
– You must be over 18 years of age to attend this event
– This ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion
– As this is a live event, no refunds will be given following the event
– Multiple tickets may be purchased
Oct 21 - 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Duke Lane Upper
1 Royal Hibernian Way,
Duke Lane Upper,
(0)1 679 6260
More like this:
You may also like...
Walk Through the Flavours of Asia at Oriental Emporium
Oct 21 - 3:00pm
Experience an Irish Seafood Platter for 2 with a Bottle of Prosecco at The Restaurant by Johnnie Cooke in Brown Thomas
Oct 15 - 12:00pm to Oct 19
Tickets €12 - THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER
Edamame Prosecco Cocktail and Eco Straw to Takeaway at Platform 61
Oct 15 - 1:00pm
Friends of Pichet presents Chef Anna Haugh
Oct 21 - 5:00pm