**THIS OFFER IS NOW OVER**
Want to watch the world go by? Join us in The Oak by their roaring fire or grab a table by the window, sit back and relax. The team have created a wonderful sharing offer for the first DublinTown Food & Drink Festival, that boasts a collection of truly Irish cuisine.
A delicious selection of Roaringwater Bay Mussels, tempura of hake goujons, crab claws and scampi will be served with Guinness brown bread, as well as warm freshly baked sourdough, with a side of classic tartar sauce and Marie Rose sauce.
This tantalizing treat is accompanied by two glasses of wine selected to compliment the dishes perfectly. For only €48 for two people, you can enjoy the freshest flavours of Ireland in DublinTown.
Terms & Conditions
– You must be over 21 years of age to attend this event
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the restaurant
– This is a once off ticketed event
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and voucher number given, and it must be presented on arrival
– Advanced booking is recommended, call (01) 671 8267 to make your reservation
– Ticket can only be used October 15-21
– This ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion
– As this is a live event, no refunds will be given following the event
– Multiple tickets may be purchased
Oct 15 - 12:00pm to Oct 21
1-3 Parliament Street,
(01) 671 8267
More like this:
You may also like...
Enjoy the Four Queens Cocktail at Sams Bar
Oct 15 - 4:00pm to Oct 21 - 12:00am
Tickets €0 - THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER
The Kitchen Whisk Tasting Day
Oct 17 - 2:00pm
SOLE & FIRE Food Trail
Oct 17 - 6:30pm to Oct 21
Tickets €50 - APOLOGIES, THIS EVENT IS POSTPONED
Baker’s Sourdough Breakfast at Bewley’s Grafton Street for Two
Oct 21 - 9:00am