**THIS OFFER IS NOW OVER**
Celebrating 25 Years within DublinTown, one of the city’s favourite restaurants Gotham Café have created a delicious €25 menu for two courses only for the week of the festival!
Enjoy a starter and main, or main course and dessert for this special festival price, while sipping on a complimentary and very tasty cocktail. This dinner menu will be available Monday 15th until Sunday 21st October from 5pm.
Gotham Café is a casual eatery serving good food in a laid-back environment, starting with a light breakfast menu in mid-morning and carrying right through until late night with an extensive and varied menu. Established in 1993, Gotham Café is still a family-owned Irish restaurant, whose concept is to deliver top quality food, at reasonable prices, in an unpretentious and casual setting.
Gotham Café is a neighbourhood restaurant where you can relax, chill out and enjoy yourself without feeling too worried about the size of the bill at the end!
Terms & Conditions
– This is a once off ticketed event
– Booking advised at busy times, please make your reservation by calling (01) 679 5266
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and voucher number given, and it must be presented on arrival
– Ticket can only be used October 15th-21 st
– You must be over 16 years of age to attend this event
– This ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion
– As this is a live event, no refunds will be given following the event
– Multiple tickets may be purchased
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the business
Oct 15 - 12:00pm to Oct 21
8 South Anne Street,
(01) 679 5266
More like this:
You may also like...
Learn, Eat and Enjoy at The Café at GPO Witness History
Oct 15 - 10:00am to Oct 21
Boeuf for DublinTown Food & Drink Festival (Sunday-Thursday) €50 for 2 People
Oct 15 - 4:00pm
South William Street
Friends of Pichet presents Chef Anna Haugh
Oct 21 - 5:00pm
Ava’s Charity Brunch at Platform 61 by Ava McKee
Oct 21 - 11:00am - 3:00pm