**THIS OFFER IS NOW OVER**
House Dublin are lucky enough to be one of the few bars nationwide to stock the brand new Jameson Cold Brew. Of course for the festival, they created something special…and so we give you ‘After Dark’.
The best of two worlds bottled, where Jameson Irish Whiskey meets coffee from 100% Fairtrade roasted Arabica beans.
Sticking to the DNA of Irish whiskey, the team at House stir Havana 7 year old rum and combine it with Jameson Cold Brew, a drop of Sherry which brings a sweet nut and vanilla balance, followed by the chili heat of Ancho Reyes. Expect layers of flavour including the best of Irish whiskey coffee, chocolate, vanilla, clove, oak, cinnamon.
When the cocktail reaches the correct temperature and dilution it’s poured over hand carved ice which was washed with a Port coating and garnished with toasted marshmallow and orange oils. Best enjoyed After Dark with friends!
This special cocktail is priced at only €10 to celebrate the DublinTown Food & Drink Festival, and will be available Monday 15th to Sunday 21st October.
– Jameson Cold Brew
– Havana 7 years old rum
– Ancho Reyes chili liqueur
– Offley ruby port
– Colisa Pedro Jimenez sherry
– Angostura bitters
– Orange oils
Terms & Conditions
– You must be over 23 years of age to attend this event
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the restaurant
– This is a once off ticketed event
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and voucher number given, and it must be presented on arrival
– Ticket can only be used October 15-21
– This ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion
– As this is a live event, no refunds will be given following the event
– Multiple tickets may be purchased
Oct 15 - 4:00pm to Oct 21
27 Leeson Street Lower,
(01) 905 9090
More like this:
You may also like...
Dublin Whiskey Tasting at Dingle Whiskey Bar
Oct 21 - 5:00pm
L. Mulligan Mistress of Malt Tasting with Bushmills for only €24.99
Oct 18 - 7:30pm
Experience Gin & Chocolate Like No Other at Lillie’s Dublin
Oct 19 - 7:00pm - 9:30pm
Learn, Eat and Enjoy at The Café at GPO Witness History
Oct 15 - 10:00am to Oct 21