As part of this year’s DublinTown Food & Drink Festival, the talented bar team at NoLIta will be sharing their gin expertise to show you how to give your gin cocktail that little ‘gin ne sais quoi’!
They’ll be showing you how to create gin cocktails that are sure to impress and, of course, they won’t be forgetting about the most important part…drinking the cocktails! There will be two gin cocktails for each attendee as well as some delicious Italian nibbles to chow down as you drink your cocktail creations!
Spaces are limited so grab your tickets before they’re gone!
Tickets cost €55 per person
There are two sessions for this experience:
– Saturday 19th October at 2-3pm
– Saturday 19th October at 4-5pm
Terms & Conditions
– Tickets are non refundable
– This experience is part of DublinTown Food & Drink Festival 2019
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the business
– This experience is an agreement between the Customer and NoLIta. For any further booking queries/questions, please contact NoLIta directly
– Once you have booked your experience, you are a customer of the business providing the experience and you will be the sole responsibility of that business, and not the responsibility of DublinTown
Please Drink Responsibly, for more see DrinkAware.ie
TICKETS €20Book Now
Oct 19 - 2:00pm - 5:00pm
64 South Great George's Street,
(01) 478 1590
More like this:
You may also like...
10 Weirdest Foods To Eat Before You Die at Asia Market
Oct 17 - 6:00pm
Asia Galloping Gourmet Tour at Asia Market
Oct 20 - 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Irish Whiskey Tasting in Historic Landmark Hotel at The Shelbourne
Oct 15 - 5:00pm to Oct 19 - 8:00pm
World Street Food at Cooks Academy
Oct 19 - 10:00am - 2:30pm