*THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER*
Join the festival at Porterhouse Central (47 Nassau Street) for a guided tasting of some of the Porterhouse Brewing Company’s award-winning craft brews with one of their talented brewers.
The tasting will feature 5 beers; 3 staples of the Porterhouse line-up and 2 limited edition beers that came to be through our Beer Project, which was held last year to celebrate the opening of their brand new brewery. This experience costs only €15 per person, and walk-ins are welcome too!
Plain Porter has been crowned the ‘Best Stout in the World’ on two occasions, the Porterhouse Red is a traditional red ale, with a creamy head and packed with character, while their Dublin Pale Ale is generously hopped with orange, lemon & lime hop character.
Early Ryser is a citrus rye ale, full bodied with subtle rye spiciness balanced by sweet orange citrus and refreshing lemon tartness. Slurpasaurus is a gargantuan tropical IPA with flavours of passion fruit, mango and pineapple, it’s inspired by the sun, sand and Fruit Salad penny sweets. But don’t take our word for it, come and taste them for yourself then enjoy a pint of your favorite!
Terms & Conditions
– This is a once off ticketed event
– This offer includes a ticket to the Porterhouse Brewing Company’s Tasting
– Event will begin at 7pm on October 18th
– Ticket can only be used on October 18th
– You must be over 18 years of age to attend this event
– This ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion
– As this is a live event, no refunds will be given following the event
– Multiple tickets may be purchased
TICKETS €15 - THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER
Oct 18 - 7:00pm
47 Nassau Street,
01 679 8847
More like this:
You may also like...
Experience Gin & Chocolate Like No Other at Lillie’s Dublin
Oct 19 - 7:00pm - 9:30pm
SOLE Seafood & Grill Celebration of Irish Oysters for FREE
Oct 15 - 4:00pm to Oct 20 - 8:00pm
Asia Market – Taste of Korea
Oct 20 - 12:00pm to Oct 21 - 5:00pm
Dublin Whiskey Tasting at Dingle Whiskey Bar
Oct 21 - 5:00pm