**THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER**
Enjoy an authentic taste of Brazil at Wigwam for their unique menu for the Dublin Town Food & Drink Festival.
If you like Brazilian food, this one is for you: on the menu – Feijão Tropeiro will be a traditional dish from Minas Gerais, made with beans, bacon, sausage, collard greens, eggs and manioc flour. This is then paired with a Caipirinha, a Brigadeiro (rum chocolate dessert) plus a smooth Brazilian filter coffee from Vice Coffee Inc – this is one unforgettable experience you do not want to miss!
Experience this Taste of Brazil for only €20 per person, on Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st October from 12-10pm.
Terms & Conditions
– This is a once off ticketed event (unlimited number of tickets available).
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and voucher number given. Voucher must be presented on arrival. Bookings through firstname.lastname@example.org
– Ticket can only be used on certain dates.
– You must be over 18 years of age to attend this event.
– The ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion.
– As this is a live event, no refunds will be given following the event.
– Multiple tickets may be purchased.
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the restaurant.
Oct 20 - 12:00pm to Oct 21 - 10:00pm
54 Middle Abbey Street,
(01) 873 4020
You may also like...
Bewley’s Host Halloween Brack Class for Family Fun
Oct 20 - 9:00am
Ava’s Charity Brunch at Platform 61 by Ava McKee
Oct 21 - 11:00am - 3:00pm
Friends of Pichet presents Chef Anna Haugh
Oct 21 - 5:00pm
Dive Into the Delicious €9.95 Cocktail Specials at the Mint Bar
Oct 15 - 1:00pm to Oct 21