**THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER**
Enjoy an authentic taste of Brazil at Wigwam for their unique menu for the Dublin Town Food & Drink Festival.
If you like Brazilian food, this one is for you: on the menu – Feijão Tropeiro will be a traditional dish from Minas Gerais, made with beans, bacon, sausage, collard greens, eggs and manioc flour. This is then paired with a Caipirinha, a Brigadeiro (rum chocolate dessert) plus a smooth Brazilian filter coffee from Vice Coffee Inc – this is one unforgettable experience you do not want to miss!
Experience this Taste of Brazil for only €20 per person, on Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st October from 12-10pm.
Terms & Conditions
– This is a once off ticketed event (unlimited number of tickets available).
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and voucher number given. Voucher must be presented on arrival. Bookings through email@example.com
– Ticket can only be used on certain dates.
– You must be over 18 years of age to attend this event.
– The ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion.
– As this is a live event, no refunds will be given following the event.
– Multiple tickets may be purchased.
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the restaurant.
Oct 20 - 12:00pm to Oct 21 - 10:00pm
54 Middle Abbey Street,
(01) 873 4020
You may also like...
V’nV Restaurant Surf & Turf Board with a Glass of Wine for Two for €40
Oct 15 - 4:00pm to Oct 21
Tickets €12 - THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER
Edamame Prosecco Cocktail and Eco Straw to Takeaway at Platform 61
Oct 15 - 1:00pm
Asia Market – Taste of Korea
Oct 20 - 12:00pm to Oct 21 - 5:00pm
Enjoy the Four Queens Cocktail at Sams Bar
Oct 15 - 4:00pm to Oct 21 - 12:00am