The Vintage Teapot, Dublin’s most authentic Chinese Teahouse will host one of their wonderful Dumpling Making and Tasting evenings on Sunday, October 20th at 2.30pm. This is an absolute must for foodies who have always wanted to know how their sister restaurant M&L Chinese’s chefs makes all those delicious dumplings!
You’ll be taught the secrets of dumpling making, which include tasting 5 types of delicious Chinese dumplings (as well as those you make yourself), all washed down with a choice of 2 types of fine Chinese Tea. Xie Xie!
The dumplings will include steamed pork, beef, fried pork, chicken dumplings, as well as vegetable dumplings. Plus, the chefs will cook for guests who make their own dumplings during the workshop.
This experience costs €30 per person, with advance booking encouraged. Find The Vintage Teapot on Cathedral Street, Dublin 1 across the street from their sister, M&L Chinese.
Terms & Conditions
– Book directly via Angie by calling 087 754 2775
– You will receive a text message to confirm your attendance the week of October 14th
– If you need to cancel your attendance, please text message or call 087 754 2775 the week of October 14th
– A minimum of 10 people must attend for this experience to be confirmed; a maximum of 22 people may attend
– This experience is part of DublinTown Food & Drink Festival 2019
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the business
– This experience is an agreement between the Customer and The Vintage Teapot. For any further booking queries/questions, please contact The Vintage Teapot directly
– Once you have booked your experience, you are a customer of the business providing the experience and you will be the sole responsibility of that business, and not the responsibility of DublinTown
Oct 20 - 2:30pm
The Vintage Teapot,
8 Cathedral Street,
087 754 2775
More like this:
You may also like...
Tickets €60 for 2
Boeuf Steakhouse DublinTown Festival Tasting Experience for 2
Oct 14 - 4:30pm
DublinTown Tasting Trail by Fab Food Trails: Friday 18th October
Oct 18 - 10:00am
The Coppinger Row Classic Duo
Oct 14 - 12:00pm to Oct 20 - 11:00pm
Mexican Cocktail-Making Experience at Xico
Oct 15 - 5:30pm to Oct 18