*THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER*
The Vintage Teapot, Dublin’s most authentic Chinese Teahouse will host one of their wonderful Dumpling Making and Tasting evenings on Thursday 18th October at 7pm.
This is an absolute must for foodies who have always wanted to know how their sister restaurant M&L Chinese’s chefs makes all those delicious dumplings. You’ll be taught the secrets of dumpling making, which include tasting 4 types of delicious Chinese dumplings (as well as those you make yourself), all washed down with a choice of 2 types of fine Chinese Tea.
This experience costs €25 per person, with advance booking encouraged. Find The Vintage Teapot on Cathedral Street, Dublin 1 across the street from our sister, M&L Chinese.
Terms & Conditions
– Make your reservation by calling 087 754 2775
– This is a once off ticketed event
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and voucher number given, and it must be presented on arrival
– Ticket can only be used on October 18th
– This ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion
– You must be over 18 years of age to attend this event
– As this is a live event, no refunds will be given following the event
– Multiple tickets may be purchased
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the business
TICKETS €25 - THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER
Oct 18 - 7:00pm
The Vintage Teapot,
8 Cathedral Street,
087 754 2775
More like this:
You may also like...
Dublin Whiskey Tasting at Dingle Whiskey Bar
Oct 21 - 5:00pm
Celebrate Half-Price Cocktails at Marco Pierre White Dawson Street
Oct 15 - 10:30pm to Oct 21
Sunday Gospel Brunch at The Gallery at The Church Restaurant for only €25 per person
Oct 21 - 12:00pm
Taste of Ireland Leisurely Lunch at SOLE Seafood & Grill
Oct 19 - 12:00pm