*THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER*
The Vintage Teapot, Dublin’s most authentic Chinese Teahouse will host one of their wonderful Dumpling Making and Tasting evenings on Thursday 18th October at 7pm.
This is an absolute must for foodies who have always wanted to know how their sister restaurant M&L Chinese’s chefs makes all those delicious dumplings. You’ll be taught the secrets of dumpling making, which include tasting 4 types of delicious Chinese dumplings (as well as those you make yourself), all washed down with a choice of 2 types of fine Chinese Tea.
This experience costs €25 per person, with advance booking encouraged. Find The Vintage Teapot on Cathedral Street, Dublin 1 across the street from our sister, M&L Chinese.
Terms & Conditions
– Make your reservation by calling 087 754 2775
– This is a once off ticketed event
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and voucher number given, and it must be presented on arrival
– Ticket can only be used on October 18th
– This ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion
– You must be over 18 years of age to attend this event
– As this is a live event, no refunds will be given following the event
– Multiple tickets may be purchased
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the business
TICKETS €25 - THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER
Oct 18 - 7:00pm
The Vintage Teapot,
8 Cathedral Street,
087 754 2775
More like this:
You may also like...
Gotham Café Celebrate 25 Years with DublinTown Food & Drink Festival
Oct 15 - 12:00pm to Oct 21
Tickets €0 - THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER
The Kitchen Whisk Spiralizing Demo
Oct 15 - 1:00pm
Tickets €35 - THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER
Pour Your Own Beer and Learn How to Cook the Perfect Steak at FIRE Restaurant & Lounge
Oct 17 - 6:00pm
Asia Market – Sake Tasting
Oct 19 - 5:00pm