***THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER***
When in Rome, cook how the Romans cook:
Enjoy a pasta making masterclass with head chef Riccardo at La Cucina Restaurant, during which you can make vegan options in order to suit everyone’s tastes.
All preparation, cooking and tasting will be done at the counter in La Cucina to offer the customers the best view and most intimate experience.
You’ll receive a free cocktail upon arrival (Mimosa/Bellini) and pair the food with a glass of wine. Riccardo will prepare some Italian styled tapas to go with the food too, in order to inspire our customers to further explore their Italian side.
This event will take place on Tuesday October 16th. A maximum of 10 people per session, with 2 sessions during 3 hours.
Session 1: 5pm until 8pm
Session 2: 8pm until 11pm (Sold Out!)
Terms & Conditions
– This is a once off ticketed event
– This offer includes a ticket to a Pasta Masterclass at La Cucina
– Event will begin at 5pm (STILL AVAILABLE) and the second session will begin at 8pm (SOLD OUT!) on October 16th
– Ticket can only be used on October 16th
– To book your preferred time, please contact the venue
– You must be over 18 years of age to attend this event
– This ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion
– As this is a live event, no refunds will be given following the event
– Multiple tickets may be purchased
TICKETS €25 - THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER
Oct 16 - 5:00pm
South William Street
William Street South,
Dublin 2, Ireland
01) 677 1221
More like this:
You may also like...
Walk Through the Flavours of Asia at Oriental Emporium
Oct 21 - 3:00pm
Tickets €30 - THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER
Sweet Shop Cocktails Masterclass at Fade Street Social
Oct 17 - 7:00pm
SOLE & FIRE Food Trail
Oct 17 - 6:30pm to Oct 21
Gotham Café Celebrate 25 Years with DublinTown Food & Drink Festival
Oct 15 - 12:00pm to Oct 21