***THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER***
Enjoy a wonderful evening at Salamanca Tapas Bar & Restaurant who present their Spanish Flamenco Guitar night with delicious tapas & wine.
Sit back, relax, wine & dine over authentic tapas in the heart of DublinTown. This restaurant is renowned for their great cuisine, fresh produce and atmosphere, which you’ll enjoy over Spanish Flamenco guitar music by renowned artist, John Walsh. Their Special Valencian Paella will also be available on the night. Every ticket holder and festival goer will be treated to three tapas dishes, dessert and a glass of fine Spanish wine for only €35 per person.
There will also be a big raffle for any DublinTown Food & Drink Festival ticket holders to win “Taste of Salamanca” cookbooks on the night!
This event will be on Tuesday October 16th at 7pm.
Terms & Conditions
– This is a once off ticketed event
– This offer includes a ticket to the Spanish Flamenco Guitar Night at Salamanca
– Event will begin at 7pm on October 16th
– Ticket can only be used on October 16th
– You must be over 18 years of age to attend this event
– This ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion
– As this is a live event, no refunds will be given following the event
– Multiple tickets may be purchased
Oct 16 - 7:00pm
(01) 677 4799
More like this:
You may also like...
San Lorenzo’s Celebrate with DublinTown Festival Menu
Oct 15 - 4:00pm to Oct 21 - 9:00pm
Dublin Whiskey Tasting at Dingle Whiskey Bar
Oct 21 - 5:00pm
Experience an Irish Seafood Platter for 2 with a Bottle of Prosecco at The Restaurant by Johnnie Cooke in Brown Thomas
Oct 15 - 12:00pm to Oct 19
Tickets €60 for 2 Persons
Lemon & Duke Beer Tasting and Dinner Experience Only €30 Per Person
Oct 18 - 5:30pm - 8:00pm