***THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER***
Join us for a panel discussion about Dublin’s booming coffee scene with a panel of industry movers and shakers – with proceeds going to Inner City Helping Homeless Charity.
This panel discussion, chaired by Stephen Mullan, who is a familiar face to Dublin’s coffee scene, will trace the history and origins of coffee in the city. We’ll look at the recent wave of Independent speciality cafés and the overwhelming success of the international coffee chains such as Starbucks. Looking forward – we’ll try and identify any opportunities or threats Dublin’s coffee scene is faced with due to rising rents and Brexit!
Tickets for this event cost €5 and take place on Thursday 18th October from 8-9.30am. All proceeds from this event will go towards the Inner City Helping Homeless charity, plus DublinTown will also match these funds for a double fundraiser!
We’ll also have a cupping of the new portfolio of coffees from Full Circle Roasters after the panel discussion at 9.30am.
On the panel will be:
Karl Purdy, Coffee Angel (Managing Director/Owner)
Cól Cambpell, Bewley’s Grafton St (Managing Director)
Niall Wynn, Proper Order (Owner)
Brian Birdy, Full Circle Coffee Roasters (Head Roaster/Owner)
Terms & Conditions
– This is a once off ticketed event (150 tickets available).
– Voucher must be presented on arrival.
– Ticket can only be used on October 18th.
– All ages event.
– The ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion.
– As this is a live event, no refunds will be given following the event.
– Multiple tickets may be purchased.
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the cafe.
– Ticket sales proceeds will go to Inner City Helping Homeless charity
– DublinTown will match ticket sales proceeds to also go to Inner City Helping Homeless charity
TICKETS €5 - THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER
Oct 18 - 8:00am - 9:30am
54 Middle Abbey Street,
(01) 873 4020
More like this:
You may also like...
Tickets €0 - THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER
The Kitchen Whisk Spiralizing Demo
Oct 15 - 1:00pm
V’nV Restaurant Surf & Turf Board with a Glass of Wine for Two for €40
Oct 15 - 4:00pm to Oct 21
SABA Head Chef Tao Celebrates a Dinner & Cocktail Pairing Festival Menu for Two People
Oct 15 - 8:00pm to Oct 21
Friends of Pichet presents Chef Anna Haugh
Oct 21 - 5:00pm