**THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER**
Join us at the Dingle Whiskey Bar for a guided tasting of 5 whiskeys, all of which have strong ties to Dublin City. This whiskey tasting will last 60-90 minutes.
How well do you know Irish whiskey? Do you consider yourself to be a whiskey aficionado or have you just began to enjoy the golden spirit? Do you know who George Roe or William Jameson were? Come in and join the Dingle Whiskey Bar for a journey through the history of distilling in Dublin, from the times of the big whiskey giants, to the collapse of the industry, to the new revival and the new players in Irish whiskey. They’ll be answering many questions on the Dublin whiskey distilleries at this special Dublin-based tasting.
This Experience is strictly over 18s, tickets cost €25 per person.
There are only 25 places available for this Experience.
Terms & Conditions
– This is a once off ticketed event
– This offer includes a ticket to the Dublin Whiskey Tasting at Dingle Whiskey Bar
– Event will begin at 5pm on October 21st
– Ticket can only be used on October 21st
– You must be over 18 years of age to attend this event
– This ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion
– As this is a live event, no refunds will be given following the event
– Multiple tickets may be purchased
Oct 21 - 5:00pm
Dingle Whiskey Bar,
44 Nassau Street,
(01) 677 4180
More like this:
You may also like...
Dublin Whiskey Tasting at Dingle Whiskey Bar
Oct 21 - 5:00pm
Boeuf for DublinTown Food & Drink Festival (Sunday-Thursday) €50 for 2 People
Oct 15 - 4:00pm
South William Street
Sunday Gospel Brunch at The Gallery at The Church Restaurant for only €25 per person
Oct 21 - 12:00pm
Walk Through the Flavours of Asia at Oriental Emporium
Oct 21 - 3:00pm