Join DublinTown on a unique Dublin Pubs historical trail, learn about four of our favourite pubs with a drink at each along the way
Dublin is justifiably famous for its pub culture and we all know this means far more than just a pint of the black stuff. The pubs of the city are part of its social fabric and on this walking tour you will learn the history of four unique city centre pubs.
The trail will be led by DublinTown in-house historian Gerard Farrell who has written historical profiles for several of the businesses on the tour. At each of the four venues participants will be provided with a drink and a short tour of the pub, while finger food will be provided at the final venue.
Expected duration is 1 hour 30 minutes.
Tours start at 6pm sharp.
Each ticket costs €30 per session, which includes 1 drink at each venue plus finger food at end of tour.
Terms & Conditions
– This experience is limited to maximum 10 people
– This experience is strictly over 18s only
– Each guest will be provided with 4 alcoholic drinks plus finger food at final venue
– Non-alcoholic alternatives will be available (please give notice)
– Ticket excludes Eventbrite booking fees
– This experience is part of DublinTown Food & Drink Festival 2019
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the business
Please Drink Responsibly, for more see DrinkAware.ie
TICKETS €30Book Now
Oct 17, 6:00pm - 7:30pm
7-8 Capel Street,
01 633 4680
More like this:
You may also like...
Oyster and Chablis Tasting with Oyster Passport at SOLE Seafood & Grill
Oct 14 - Oct 19, 12:00pm - 6:30pm
Authentic Chinese Tasting Dinner with M&L Chinese at The Vintage Teapot
Oct 17 - Oct 18, 7:00pm
Pumpkin Carving Foodie Experience at Fade Street Social
Oct 20, 12:00pm - 4:00pm
The Coffee Roasting Experience at Bewley’s
Oct 15 - Oct 17, 10:30am - 4:00pm