**THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER**
Family fun at Cooks Academy with their Kids Baketacular!
Bring the family together with the ideal activity of baking cookies and muffins at Cooks Academy on Sunday 21st October. Centrally located in the thriving and bustling heart of Dublin’s Creative Quarter on South William Street, Cooks Academy is just a stone’s throw from Grafton Street. Kids will have fun getting messy in the kitchen before enjoying their very own baked goods.
Tickets cost €15 per child, accompanying adults go free!
There are two classes to choose from for this Cooks Academy Kids Baketacular:
Class 1 – 12pm
Class 2 – 2pm
Terms & Conditions
– This is a once off ticketed event
– This offer includes a ticket to the Cooks Academy – Kids Baketacular
– Event will begin at 12pm, or at 2pm – please book your desired time via TheTaste
– Ticket can only be used on October 21st for one class
– This ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion
– As this is a live event, no refunds will be given following the event
– Multiple tickets may be purchased
Oct 21 - 12:00pm
South William Street
19 South William Street,
(01) 611 1667
More like this:
You may also like...
Lemon & Duke Host Jazz and Gin Brunch for 2
Oct 21 - 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Duke Lane Upper
Tickets €60 for 2 Persons
Lemon & Duke Beer Tasting and Dinner Experience Only €30 Per Person
Oct 18 - 5:30pm - 8:00pm
Halloween Pumpkin Carving at Asia Market
Oct 20 - 12:00pm to Oct 21 - 6:00pm
Tickets €30 - THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER
Sweet Shop Cocktails Masterclass at Fade Street Social
Oct 17 - 7:00pm