Begin the journey with a welcome glass of bubbly while the Mint Bar host guides you through the history of cocktails and spirits around the world and introduces you to the mysteries of mixing tools and cocktail accessories.
Let the experts prepare bespoke cocktails from The Mint Bar’s menu, whilst showing you their methods and techniques, ingredients and the cultural context behind these exclusive blends.
As part of the experience, take a step into the art of mixology and prepare your own creation under the careful tutelage of the skilled team at The Mint Bar.
After lots of mixing, muddling and shaking, you will be invited to a three-course dinner at Morelands Grill. This urban chic steakhouse serves Peter Hannan’s Himalayan salt aged meats, expertly selected and prepared by Executive Chef Paul Hickey.
The Cocktail Masterclass Experience with dinner is priced at €57.50 per person, and pre-booking required.
There are two sessions for this masterclass each day, at 6pm and at 7pm. Minimum of two people per booking, only 8 slots per day.
Terms & Conditions
– Two slots per evening 6.00pm & 7.30 pm slots with a maximum of 8 people
– Booking must be done directly with the food & beverage reservations department
– A set choice dinner menu is served in Morelands Grill
– This experience is part of DublinTown Food & Drink Festival 2019
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the business
– This experience is an agreement between the Customer and The Mint Bar. For any further booking queries/questions, please contact The Mint Bar directly
– Once you have booked your experience, you are a customer of the business providing the experience and you will be the sole responsibility of that business, and not the responsibility of DublinTown
Please Drink Responsibly, for more see DrinkAware.ie
TICKETS €57.50Book Now
Oct 14 - 6:00pm to Oct 20 - 8:00pm
The Mint Bar at The Westin
(01) 645 1000
More like this:
You may also like...
Dumpling Making Workshop at The Vintage Teapot
Oct 20 - 2:30pm
Chef’s Table Experience at Isabelle’s, with Belsazar Cocktails: Monday 14th October
Oct 14 - 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Walk Through the Flavours of Asia at Oriental Emporium
Oct 21 - 3:00pm
Tickets €25 for 2
LA Soul Food at Juanitos on 35 Drury
Oct 14 - 3:00pm to Oct 20 - 6:00pm