Join Isabelle’s Restaurant & Bar for a Chef’s Table Experience with Belsazar cocktails. This special experience includes a four course dinner, with Belsazar cocktails served with your Appetiser and at the end of your meal.
Begin the night with a sharing appetiser of their Antipasti Board, with homemade focaccia bread, freshly baked in their woodfire pizza oven. Alongside your appetiser, you’ll be served a Bitter Boy cocktail, made with Belsazar Rosé, Campari, Orange Bitters, Lime and Lime Tonic.
Choose from three delicious starters, including their crisp Confit Pork Cheek, Salt Baked Beetroot with Tarragon Creme Cheese Mousse and their Tempura Cauliflower.
For your mains, you can opt for their fresh Hake, with homemade Dilisk Seaweed Gnocchi, Paccheri Pasta with Broccolini and Beet Leaves or their Corn Fed Chicken with York Cabbage and Calabresa Sausage and Black Corn Salsa.
If you’re still hungry after all that, they have a some delicious options for dessert, including their Chocolate Brownie with Peanut Butter Ice Cream, or how about their Tiramisu with Espresso Gelato and Almond Biscotti, or their Ice Cream Sundae with Honeycomb and Caramel Sauce. All served with tea and coffee.
To end your evening, they have created a special cocktail made with Belsazar Dry, Peche Di Vigne, Plum, Lemon, Apple Juice and Light Tonic.
This special set menu is available for groups of 2 – 12. Book in with Isabelle’s anytime from 5pm!
To book in for this experience, email the reservations team on email@example.com call (01) 683 3670 and mention that you’d like to book in for the DublinTown Food and Drink Festival: Chef’s Table experience with Isabelle’s.
There are three sessions for this event, please ensure you mention which date you want to book:
– Monday 14th October
– Tuesday 15th October
– Sunday 20th October
Terms & Conditions
– This experience is for 18+ only
– When booking, you must state that you’re booking in for the Chef’s Table Experience
– Minimum 2 people per booking
– Extra menu items will be charged as additional to the set menu price
– Not available with any other offer
– Tables of 6 or more will be be charged a discretionary service charge of 12.5%
– This experience is part of DublinTown Food & Drink Festival 2019
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the business
– This experience is an agreement between the Customer and BUSINESS. For any further booking queries/questions, please contact BUSINESS directly
– Once you have booked your experience, you are a customer of the business providing the experience and you will be the sole responsibility of that business, and not the responsibility of DublinTown
Please Drink Responsibly, for more see DrinkAware.ie
TICKETS €60Book Now
Oct 15 - 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Isabelle's Restaurant & Bar
13-14 South Anne Street,
(01) 683 3670
More like this:
You may also like...
DublinTown Evening Dinner Trail by Fab Food Trails
Oct 16 - 5:00pm
Tickets €Tickets TBA - Register your interest!
Best of Irish Cupping – Tasting Ireland’s Best Coffees at Vice Coffee: Sunday 20th October
Oct 20 - 10:30am
Irish Coffee-Making Masterclass with Cheesecake at The Oak
Oct 16 - 5:00pm
Balfes Presents: Distilleries on Our Door Step
Oct 15 - 8:00pm