Experience an evening of pure elegance and sophistication in Dublin’s most iconic lounge.
On Wednesday 16th October join The Westbury Head Sommelier Philip Dunne for an exclusive white glove Champagne tasting in the luxurious surroundings of The Gallery. Philip will guide guests through a flight of three variations of Perrier Jouët Champagne, and discover the secrets of the most sophisticated and charming drink of the world.
Tickets are available at €39 and include three Champagne tasting and canapés.
Terms & Conditions
– Only 25 tickets available
– This experience is part of DublinTown Food & Drink Festival 2019
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the business
– This experience is an agreement between the Customer and The Westbury. For any further booking queries/questions, please contact The Westbury directly
– Once you have booked your experience, you are a customer of the business providing the experience and you will be the sole responsibility of that business, and not the responsibility of DublinTown
Please Drink Responsibly, for more see DrinkAware.ie
TICKETS €39Book Now
Oct 16 - 6:00pm
The Westbury Hotel,
(01) 679 1122
More like this:
You may also like...
Asia Galloping Gourmet Tour at Asia Market
Oct 20 - 12:00pm - 3:00pm
DublinTown Evening Dinner Trail by Fab Food Trails
Oct 16 - 5:00pm
World Street Food at Cooks Academy
Oct 19 - 10:00am - 2:30pm
Bottomless Wine & Dine at Platform 61
Oct 14 - 5:00pm