**THIS OFFER IS NOW OVER**
To celebrate the brand new DublinTown Food & Drink Festival, Marco Pierre White Dawson Street wants you to experience delicious half-price cocktails after dinner in their DublinTown restaurant. All week during the festival, when you dine in their restaurant, you can enjoy cocktails from Bellinis to Martinis or Old Fashioned at reduced price from 10.30pm.
What’s more, any diners who book into Marco Pierre White Dawson Street during the DublinTown Food & Drink Festival will also be entered into a competition to join the restaurant’s audience table during the filming of the very popular foodie show TV3’s The Restaurant, which is filmed in Marco Pierre White Donnybrook Restaurant in January 2019!
Terms & Conditions
– This offer is only available with a dinner booking at Marco Pierre White’s Dawson Street
– You must mention DublinTown Food & Drink Festival to avail of half-price cocktails
– Only available October 15-21 from 10.30pm
– You must be over 18 years of age to avail
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the business
Oct 15 - 10:30pm to Oct 21
Marco Pierre White Steakhouse & Grill,
51 Dawson Street,
(01) 677 1155
More like this:
You may also like...
Ava’s Charity Brunch at Platform 61 by Ava McKee
Oct 21 - 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dublin Whiskey Tasting at Dingle Whiskey Bar
Oct 21 - 5:00pm
SOLE & FIRE Food Trail
Oct 17 - 6:30pm to Oct 21
Lemon & Duke Host Jazz and Gin Brunch for 2
Oct 21 - 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Duke Lane Upper