Join us at Boeuf Steakhouse, South William Street for a DublinTown Food & Drink Festival Tasting Experience. On the night, dine on a delicious 3-course meal for two from €60.
Upon arrival, their team will talk you through the menu, offering insight into the various cuts and scrumptious side dishes.
Begin with your choice of two starters, followed by their signature 17oz Boeuf Tasting Plate, offering Fillet Mignon, Ribeye off the bone, New York Striploin and Prime Rump cooked to your preference. To enhance the experience guests may choose any two sauces and sides from the extensive enhancements menu. To finish the meal, guests will share a warmed chocolate brownie.
Please quote DublinTown Festival at time of booking (via phone, email and through online system) to ensure availability of offer. Booking reservations to be made via 01 677 1546 or email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
– Voucher is valid from Monday 14th to Friday 18th October, subject to availability
– Offer is available for reservations from 4.30pm
– Voucher must be printed and presented to the restaurant on arrival
– Vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferable and will be valid for a single redemption only
– Under Irish licensing laws, Boeuf is not permitted to sell alcoholic drinks to anyone under the age of 18. When you place an order for a voucher including alcohol with Boeuf you are, in doing so, confirming that you are over 18. This also applies if you are buying alcoholic drinks as a present, in which case the recipient must also be over 18
– This experience is part of DublinTown Food & Drink Festival 2019
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the business
– This experience is an agreement between the Customer and Boeuf. For any further booking queries/questions, please contact Boeuf directly
– Once you have booked your experience, you are a customer of the business providing the experience and you will be the sole responsibility of that business, and not the responsibility of DublinTown
Please Drink Responsibly, for more see DrinkAware.ie
TICKETS €60 for 2Book Now
60 for 2
Oct 14 - 4:30pm
63 South William Street,
01 677 1546
More like this:
You may also like...
Gin Master-Glass at Zozimus: Sunday 20th October
Oct 20 - 5:00pm
Meet the Maker: Cheese Making Workshop with Silke Croppe from Corleggy at Cooks Academy
Oct 15 - 10:30am - 2:30pm
Balfes Presents: Distilleries on Our Door Step
Oct 15 - 8:00pm
Triple Tipple Taster at The Porterhouse Central
Oct 14 - 11:00am to Oct 20 - 10:00pm