Discover the best whiskey distilled in Dublin city centre with a three-course whiskey tasting dinner in Balfes
It’s no secret that Irish whiskey is going through a golden era, with more and more new producers opening distilleries and focusing on extremely high-quality products that are seducing not only the Irish market, but also the entire world.
But how much do we really know about whiskey, and it’s complexity and versatility? How should whiskey be properly tasted to be thoroughly enjoyed? Balfes has partnered with four Dublin-based distilleries to offer the ultimate whiskey tasting experience. On Tuesday 15th October at 8pm, Balfes General Manager Kevin Hurley will host a three-course whiskey tasting menu together with the global brand ambassadors of The Dublin Liberties Distillery, Teeling Whiskey, Roe&Co Whiskey and Pearse Lyons Distillery.
Tickets are available at €45 and include a welcome cocktail, three course dinner and four whiskey tastings. 50 tickets available.
Terms & Conditions
– Only 50 tickets available
– This experience is part of DublinTown Food & Drink Festival 2019
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the business
– This experience is an agreement between the Customer and BUSINESS. For any further booking queries/questions, please contact BUSINESS directly
– Once you have booked your experience, you are a customer of the business providing the experience and you will be the sole responsibility of that business, and not the responsibility of DublinTown
Please Drink Responsibly, for more see DrinkAware.ie
TICKETS €45Book Now
Oct 15 - 8:00pm
2 Balfe Street,
(01) 646 3315
More like this:
You may also like...
Tickets €28 for 2
Tuesday Cheeseday at House Dublin
Oct 15 - 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Sushi Making and Sake Tasting at Asia Market
Oct 19 - 1:00pm
Tickets €Tickets TBA - Register your interest!
Best of Irish Cupping – Tasting Ireland’s Best Coffees at Vice Coffee: Saturday 19th October
Oct 19 - 10:30am to Oct 20
On-Street Cookery Demonstrations at Blazing Salads
Oct 17 - 12:30pm