**THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER**
If you are a passionate baker or just a novice in the kitchen you won’t want to miss this brilliant baking breakfast!
Enjoy a Baker’s Breakfast in Bewley’s Grafton Street as Head Chef Austin Byrne explains the benefits of sourdough and gives a baker’s of demonstrations of how to make tasty staples such as sourdough bread and croissants. You’ll then get to enjoy a whole selection of breakfast signature dishes from the Bewley’s range, as well as their famous tea and coffee.
The DublinTown Food & Drink Festival supports Bewley’s Grafton Street with this unique breakfast morning experience,where you can enjoy a Baker’s Sourdough Breakfast at €50 for two.
Terms & Conditions
– This is a once off ticketed event
– This offer includes a ticket to Baker’s Sourdough Breakfast at Bewley’s Grafton Street
– Event will begin at 9am on October 21st
– Ticket can only be used on October 21st
– This ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion
– As this is a live event, no refunds will be given following the event
– Multiple tickets may be purchased
TICKETS €50 - APOLOGIES, THIS EVENT IS POSTPONED
Oct 21 - 9:00am
78-79 Grafton Street,
(01) 564 0900
More like this:
You may also like...
Tickets €50 - THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER
Meet and Eat – Dinner with Rachel Allen at The Church Restaurant
Oct 15 - 7:30pm
Tickets €15 - THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER
Experience the Porterhouse Brewing Company’s Award-Winning Craft Brews for only €15 per person
Oct 18 - 7:00pm
L. Mulligan Mistress of Malt Tasting with Bushmills for only €24.99
Oct 18 - 7:30pm
Boeuf for DublinTown Food & Drink Festival (Friday & Saturday) €60 for 2 People
Oct 19 - 4:00pm to Oct 20
South William Street