**THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER**
Participant in Millennial of the Year 2018 Campaign, Ava McKee is organising a Charity Brunch in Platform 61 on Sunday the 21st of October to fundraise for Down Syndrome Ireland’s EmployAbility programme.
Tickets will cost €30 and price includes a 2 course brunch and a welcome cocktail on arrival. There will also be a tombola on, where you can buy raffle tickets at €3 each or three raffle tickets for €5 and be in with the chance of winning one out of ten prizes ranging from Yoga session, Wines from Adriatico Wines and Wines Direct to Tea box from Drury Coffee etc – all proceeds will be donated to Down Syndrome Ireland!
There are two sittings for this experience, please ensure to check ahead for your preferred time slot.
Sitting 1: 11am
Sitting 2: 1.30pm
Terms & Conditions
– This is a once off ticketed event
– This offer includes a ticket to Ava’s Charity Brunch at Platform 61 by Ava McKee
– This event will take place on October 21st
– The event will begin at 11am and 1:30pm
– Please contact the venue to book your preferred time
– You must be over 18 years of age to attend this event
– This ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion
– As this is a live event, no refunds will be given following the event
– Multiple tickets may be purchased
Oct 21 - 11:00am - 3:00pm
27 South William Street,
(01) 558 3932
More like this:
You may also like...
Bewley’s Host Halloween Brack Class for Family Fun
Oct 20 - 9:00am
Gotham Café Celebrate 25 Years with DublinTown Food & Drink Festival
Oct 15 - 12:00pm to Oct 21
V’nV Restaurant Surf & Turf Board with a Glass of Wine for Two for €40
Oct 15 - 4:00pm to Oct 21
Enjoy the Four Queens Cocktail at Sams Bar
Oct 15 - 4:00pm to Oct 21 - 12:00am