**THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER**
Participant in Millennial of the Year 2018 Campaign, Ava McKee is organising a Charity Brunch in Platform 61 on Sunday the 21st of October to fundraise for Down Syndrome Ireland’s EmployAbility programme.
Tickets will cost €30 and price includes a 2 course brunch and a welcome cocktail on arrival. There will also be a tombola on, where you can buy raffle tickets at €3 each or three raffle tickets for €5 and be in with the chance of winning one out of ten prizes ranging from Yoga session, Wines from Adriatico Wines and Wines Direct to Tea box from Drury Coffee etc – all proceeds will be donated to Down Syndrome Ireland!
There are two sittings for this experience, please ensure to check ahead for your preferred time slot.
Sitting 1: 11am
Sitting 2: 1.30pm
Terms & Conditions
– This is a once off ticketed event
– This offer includes a ticket to Ava’s Charity Brunch at Platform 61 by Ava McKee
– This event will take place on October 21st
– The event will begin at 11am and 1:30pm
– Please contact the venue to book your preferred time
– You must be over 18 years of age to attend this event
– This ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion
– As this is a live event, no refunds will be given following the event
– Multiple tickets may be purchased
Oct 21 - 11:00am - 3:00pm
27 South William Street,
(01) 558 3932
More like this:
You may also like...
Experience a Spanish Flamenco Guitar Night with Tapas & Wine at Salamanca for €35
Oct 16 - 7:00pm
Experience an Irish Seafood Platter for 2 with a Bottle of Prosecco at The Restaurant by Johnnie Cooke in Brown Thomas
Oct 15 - 12:00pm to Oct 19
Sip & Paint at The Gallery at The Church Restaurant for only €30 per person
Oct 18 - 6:30pm
Tickets €0 - THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER
The Kitchen Whisk Spiralizing Demo
Oct 15 - 1:00pm