Dublin’s most authentic Chinese restaurant will host an evening of delicious cuisine with their Authentic Chinese Tasting Dinner on Wednesday 16th and Thursday 17th October at 7pm. This is an absolute must for foodies who have adore proper Chinese food, and already love M&L Chinese Restaurant! And as traditional Chinese culture, you share everything with those at the table!
You will taste an array of dishes from sharing starters of dumplings, spring rolls and salted spicy squid. Then continue your delicious meal with a selection of Chinese dishes which include Kung Pao Chicken, Pork with Hot & Sour Sauce, Steamed Sea Bass with Ginger and Scallions, Braised Beef with Hot & Spicy Sauce, Crispy Prawn Typhoon Style, Tofu with Home Made Sauce and Aubergine with Soy Sauce – just to name a few!
This experience costs €35 per person, with advance booking encouraged. You will dine in the beautiful Oriental Drawing Room upstairs at The Vintage Teapot – find it opposite M&L Chinese Restaurant on Cathedral Street, Dublin 1 just off O’Connell Street.
There are two sessions for this event:
– Wednesday 16th October at 7pm
– Thursday 17th October at 7pm
Terms & Conditions
– Book directly via Angie by calling 087 754 2775
– You will receive a text message to confirm your attendance the week of October 14th
– If you need to cancel your attendance, please text message or call 087 754 2775 the week of October 14th
– A minimum of 10 people must attend for this experience to be confirmed; a maximum of 22 people may attend
– This experience is part of DublinTown Food & Drink Festival 2019
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the business
– This experience is an agreement between the Customer and M&L Chinese. For any further booking queries/questions, please contact M&L Chinese directly
– Once you have booked your experience, you are a customer of the business providing the experience and you will be the sole responsibility of that business, and not the responsibility of DublinTown
Oct 17 - 7:00pm to Oct 18
The Vintage Teapot,
8 Cathedral Street,
087 754 2775
More like this:
You may also like...
Port Tasting Dinner Experience at The Port House
Oct 17 - 7:00pm
Fine Dining Pop Up Restaurant at Cooks Academy
Oct 17 - 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Whiskey Tasting & Food Pairing Experience at 37 Dawson Street
Oct 14 - 5:00pm to Oct 17
DublinTown Evening Dinner Trail by Fab Food Trails
Oct 16 - 5:00pm