As part of DublinTown’s Food & Drink Festival, Opium Head Chef Philip Hughes will be taking you on a culinary journey through Asia. Learn how to bring the flavours of Asia to life in your own kitchen as Chef Hughes divulges the secrets of the trade in this immersive cookery masterclass.
Learn how to cook the following dishes like a pro:
1. Dumpling Broth with edamame, shiitake & shimeji mushroom dumplings, smoked garlic, charred scallion Umami chicken consommé
2. Prawn & Mango Vietnamese Rolls
3. Sweet Potato & Butternut Squash Yellow Curry
Tickets for this event are €30 and include a cookery masterclass in Opium’s Botanical Garden.
There are two sessions for this experience:
– Monday 14th October at 6.30pm
– Tuesday 15th October at 6.30pm SOLD OUT!
Terms & Conditions
– Tickets non refundable
– This experience is part of DublinTown Food & Drink Festival 2019
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the business
– This experience is an agreement between the Customer and Opium. For any further booking queries/questions, please contact Opium directly
– Once you have booked your experience, you are a customer of the business providing the experience and you will be the sole responsibility of that business, and not the responsibility of DublinTown
Oct 15 - 6:30pm
26 Wexford Street,
(01) 526 7711
More like this:
You may also like...
Tickets €28 for 2
Tuesday Cheeseday at House Dublin
Oct 15 - 4:00pm - 9:00pm
On-Street Cookery Demonstrations at Blazing Salads
Oct 17 - 12:30pm
Tickets €Tickets TBA - Register your interest!
Coffee Cocktail Masterclass at Vice Coffee
Oct 14 - 7:00pm
Gin Master-Glass at Zozimus: 15th-17th October
Oct 15 - 3:00pm to Oct 17 - 5:00pm