*DUE TO DEMAND SECOND DATE ADDED*
As part of DublinTown’s Food & Drink Festival, Opium Head Chef Philip Hughes will be taking you on a culinary journey through Asia. Learn how to bring the flavours of Asia to life in your own kitchen as Chef Hughes divulges the secrets of the trade in this immersive cookery masterclass.
Learn how to cook the following dishes like a pro:
1. Dumpling Broth with edamame, shiitake & shimeji mushroom dumplings, smoked garlic, charred scallion Umami chicken consommé
2. Prawn & Mango Vietnamese Rolls
3. Sweet Potato & Butternut Squash Yellow Curry
Tickets for this event are €30 and include a cookery masterclass in Opium’s Botanical Garden.
There are two sessions for this experience:
– Monday 14th October at 6.30pm
– Tuesday 15th October at 6.30pm SOLD OUT!
Terms & Conditions
– Tickets non refundable
– This experience is part of DublinTown Food & Drink Festival 2019
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the business
– This experience is an agreement between the Customer and Opium. For any further booking queries/questions, please contact Opium directly
– Once you have booked your experience, you are a customer of the business providing the experience and you will be the sole responsibility of that business, and not the responsibility of DublinTown
TICKETS €30Book Now
Oct 14 - 6:30pm
27 Wexford Street,
(01) 526 7711
More like this:
You may also like...
Tickets €25 for 2
LA Soul Food at Juanitos on 35 Drury
Oct 14 - 3:00pm to Oct 20 - 6:00pm
DublinTown Evening Dinner Trail by Fab Food Trails
Oct 16 - 5:00pm
Walk Through the Flavours of Asia at Oriental Emporium
Oct 21 - 3:00pm
Veuve Clicquot Champagne Dinner at Café en Seine
Oct 20 - 5:00pm - 8:00pm