Most of us eat the same foods day in, day out, but every now and then there comes along an opportunity to taste something really exciting!!! So if you’re like me and think that ‘exciting food’ and ‘Asia’ go hand in hand, then there’s no better way to delve deep into a destination store like Asia Market on Drury Street, Dublin 2 with this unique event. This is an opportunity to try its most unusual and famous foods from the world-famous ‘100 Things to Eat Before You Die’ list.
Asia Market is renowned for stocking the widest (and wildest) range of unusual ingredients in Ireland. You will be invited to taste 10 of the most amazing and weirdest foods from the shelves of Asia Market. You will eat your way through the list from Durian ‘the King of Fruit’ to thousand year old century egg, from fish balls to Japanese eel. An unforgettable event for any adventure-loving foodie. Book this event…before you die.
The event will be held in the basement room. (Yes! There is a basement in Asia Market…who knew?!) The event starts at 6pm sharp and will last for approximately 90 minutes.
There will be a complimentary goody bag for every participant.
Terms & Conditions
– This experience begins at 6pm sharp
– This experience is part of DublinTown Food & Drink Festival 2019
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the business
– This experience is an agreement between the Customer and Asia Market. For any further booking queries/questions, please contact Asia Market directly
– Once you have booked your experience, you are a customer of the business providing the experience and you will be the sole responsibility of that business, and not the responsibility of DublinTown
TICKETS €40Book Now
Oct 17 - 6:00pm
18 Drury Street,
(01) 677 9764
More like this:
You may also like...
Seafood Workshop at Cooks Academy
Oct 19 - 10:00am - 4:00pm
World Street Food at Cooks Academy
Oct 19 - 10:00am - 2:30pm
Port Tasting Dinner Experience at The Port House
Oct 17 - 7:00pm
Whiskey Tasting & Food Pairing Experience at 37 Dawson Street
Oct 14 - 5:00pm to Oct 17